Sand Springs Public Schools Food Services Department is excited to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into your child's school meal account at any time. This service also provides parents the ability to view your child's account balance through a web site called MySchoolBucks.com (formerly known as MyNutriKids.com).
By having money in each child's account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends.
Also, parents will have the ability to print out a copy of their child's eating history report. This history report will show you all dates and times that your child has purchased a breakfast and/or lunch within the past thirty days.
Things to know:
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card.
Enroll - Review - Fund
L u n c h P u r c h a s e s
- Pay any School Related Meal Accounts
- Create Low Balance Alerts
- Track & Review Purchase History
- Automatic and Recurring Payments
Enrollment is Easy!
1. Go to myschoolbucks.com and click “Register for an Account”
2. Create an account for you and your children.
3. Prepay with your credit, debit or electronic check.
Note: a small service fee may apply.
Register for your FREE account today!
Simple and secure online transactions