Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don't know my child's student Id number?
- Contact your child's school or the Sand Springs Public Schools Enrollment Center.
What if my child's name has changed?
- Legal documentation must be submitted to the Sand Springs Public Schools Enrollment Center.
What if I no longer live in the district?
- Enrollment must be completed at the Sand Springs Public Schools Enrollment Center . A Transfer Application must also be completed.
How do I find out my child's schedule?
- Pre-Registration and Scheduling are separate processes. Scheduling will be completed by your child's school. Schedule Pickup information will be available online at the start of the school year.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I MISS THE PRE-REGISTRATION WINDOW?
- Families who are unable to complete this process during the Pre-Registration window must report to the Sand Springs Public Schools Enrollment Center.
WHAT IF I CANNOT COMPLETE THE FORMS AT THE TIME I BEGIN REGISTRATION?
- You will have the ability to save your progress and return to the Pre-Registration process at a later time.
IF I HAVE MULTIPLE CHILDREN, DO I NEED TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION MULTIPLE TIMES?
- Yes. Information (demographics and forms) must be updated for each child annually.
What happens if I fail to provide all the documentation?
- Pre-Registration will not be completed for your child. You will be required to complete the process at the Sand Springs Public Schools Enrollment Center.
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET OR A COMPUTER TO COMPLETE THIS PROCESS?
What if I am unable to upload/print documentation?
- You can print copies of the online documentation and turn in completed forms to your child's school. If you cannot print, you can get copies of online forms from your child's school.
Can I take a picture of my documentation and upload photos?
- Yes. If you have the ability to take a snapshot with a mobile device, you can upload the picture of your documentation online.
What if my address has changed or changes during the school year?
- If your address has changed, you must contact the Sand Springs Public Schools Enrollment Center. You must also send current proof of residence to each child's school. Proof must be in the form of a Gas/Electric Bill or a Lease Agreement.
What if my child is new to the district?
- All new students must enroll at the Sand Springs Public Schools Enrollment Center.
How do I ensure that I receive automated calls?
- In order to ensure that you receive automated calls from the district, make sure that the information for the Primary Contact is correct. This information can be updated during the Pre-Registration process.
How do I stop receiving automated calls?
- Contact the front office of your child's school to have this information changed.
for which site should I complete the pre-registration process with if my child is attending a different school next year?
- Pre-Registration should be completed with your child's current school.