Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Sand Springs Public Schools

NOTICE! Beginning September 11, all enrollments, transfer requests and affidavits will be processed at Special Services located at 13 W. Broadway. Hours will be 7:00am-3:30pm.

Enrollment Center


Ajax Loading Image


 Story image 1_0

Sand Springs Public Schools

Inserted Image


Inserted Image

Inserted Image

Open Transfers for the 2018-2019 School Year

The Sand Springs Enrollment Center will start accepting Open Transfers for the 2018-2019 school year beginning January 8, 2018 (for grades 1st - 12th).
If your student is on an EMERGENCY transfer, you need to come in and apply for the Open Transfer.
Please note, all Pre-K and K students not living in the Sand Springs school district that are on an EMERGENCY transfer are required to reapply.

Items you need to bring to complete the process:

Most recent progress report with grades attendance and behavior. Also, if your child is receiving any Special Education services, a copy of those records are required as well.

For questions, please call 918-246-1426.

Phone | 918-246-1426
Fax | 918-246-1402
Hours | 7:00am - 3:30pm Mon-Fri

Coordinator | Ms. Karen Taylor (e-mail)

Welcome to the Sand Springs Schools Enrollment Center


Hours | 7:00 am - 3:30 pm | Monday - Friday
Exceptions: Closed Holidays & Most Non-School Days (Call if verification is needed)


Enrollment Center Services

~ Enrollment for all NEW students, Kindergarten thru 12th Grade ~
(Pre-K must contact the Early Childhood Education Center at 918-246-1570)
~ Transfers
~ Affidavits

Enrollment Packets ~ Print and Complete

Kindergarten - 5th Grade 6th - 8th Grade 9th - 12th Grade

Bring the completed Enrollment Packet along with the following
required documents to the Enrollment Center

Required Documents
For all students NEW to Sand Springs Schools

1) Birth Certificate
2) Social Security Card
3) Immunization Records
4) Proof of Residency: Current gas OR electric utility bill with name of parent and physical address of the student (a city water bill will NOT suffice)
If such proof cannot be obtained, you must file for an Affidavit with the Enrollment Center.]
5) Transcript and Withdrawal Grades from previous school (6th-12th grade only)

Bring ALL required documents to the Enrollment Center or the enrollment process will be delayed. 

Additional Forms

Oklahoma Birth Certificate Request Form